From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of alex wallis
Sent: Thursday, July 09, 2009 11:36 AM
To: gamers@audyssey.org
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] question about setting destination airport in

Hi.
the odd thing is I root jaws to pc cursor, I can see the text that says
training is listening and please read the phraise, but I don't no what text
I am supposed to be reading unless it is that hole bit about welcome to
microsoft speech recognition.
could you possibly outline for me what I am supposed to be reading?
also, how did you know if the system wanted you to repeat something?