He all,

After upgrading my jaws, the map now works correctly, directions are labled and
I successfully got to the next city. However my monster has like three hours or
so left to explore. Will this just ware off with time so I ccan finally
complete this quest?

I've neglected the game for quite a while. I think I was bored at the time but
I came back the other day and I'm a beast for what part of the game I'm in lol.

So will the explore countdown take I suppose one hour off each tick?