The keys are: E for Help, Q for Quit, H for High and L for Low.
Best regards,

Kevin

From: "Nicol" <0722001...@vodamail.co.za>
Sent: Sunday, July 26, 2009 9:21 PM
To: "gamers" <Gamers@audyssey.org>
Subject: [Audyssey] kevin's game: high and low

HI Kevin and all
Kevin, I downloaded your game high and low.
I extracted the contents of the .rar file.
I went to the folder where the contents was extracted.
I move with up an down arrow until  I  get to the .exe file in the folder
and  I  press enter
Jaws says: high  and low by Kevin westfenic.
But nothing happens.
Insert+ tab tells me that the program is a dialogue box but pressing tab
does nothing.
No keystrokes I press works.
Reading the screen with the jaws cursor tells me nothing.
Pressing f1 does not work to give me help.
Absolutely no keystroke works.
And I cannot exit the program with alt+f4.
I  Have to use task manager to exit the  program.
I tried running the program with jaws unloaded, but  I'm getting the same
problem that no keystrokes I press works.
Is  others getting the same problem?