Hey all,

Just wondering if any Mac or windows users had been to this site? Had maybe the site changed? I haven't been paying much atention to the list as of late.

So after not receiving any messages for a few hours today, I went to the audyssey.org website and Safari came up giving me a spyware warning. Regardless if it doesn't happen for Windows users, Macs should check this out too. Who knows, maybe I've got an exploit on my system. And there's one problem about that--I don't know which program, if any, would fix such a thing.

And now I'm just a little concerned to go on it with my windows machine...