Is there anywhere where I can get some kind of quake tutorial?  I have the
audio quake files for portable audio quake that I got from a friend but untill
today since I fixed this router issue I've been having, I've not been able to
play it well.  I'd kind of like to get a feel for what I'm supposed to do and
how to get around in it.  Any help I can get would be great as long as it
doesn't involve me dieing horribly while I learn, hehe.  Thanks much, and take
care, Scott