I’ll help you out when I get back from camp. I am leaving tomorrow and
will be back aug 8.
But here’s enough info that should get you started.
When you connect to a server, you’ll here a bunch of gunfire. Just
follow it, and follow the footsteps. Use ther eros to walk and turn.
Then when you here the target sound, a kind of beeping, you can fire
with the control key. Use the numbers to select weapons.
And listen to the comintary given by your selected voice.
Use the end key to stop the speech at any time.
Use the config.cfg file to change your name.
Edit the last line. By default, it will be “Doctor nameless.”
Change it to what you like then save the changes.
You can use notepad to open the config.cfg file.
Good luck,
Nick

On 7/29/09, Scott Shade <s.sh...@mchsi.com> wrote:
> Is there anywhere where I can get some kind of quake tutorial?  I have the
> audio quake files for portable audio quake that I got from a friend but
> untill today since I fixed this router issue I've been having, I've not been
> able to play it well.  I'd kind of like to get a feel for what I'm supposed
> to do and how to get around in it.  Any help I can get would be great as
> long as it doesn't involve me dieing horribly while I learn, hehe.  Thanks
> much, and take care, Scott

website: Nickhelms.net
sip phone number: 360-526-6509
Skype: Nickster919