Hi Liam,
No, it doesn't have to do with DirectX. It has to do with the fact that there is a VB 6 runtime library missing. I can't remember which one is missing that causes that particular error, but it is fixable. Although, even when you do fix it there are other issues when running SL on Vista if User Account Control is active.

Liam Erven wrote:
I wonder if that's a direct x issue. Does anyone have any ideas as I
honestly don't run vista here.