Hi all,
  I recently decided to install the Kitchens Inc games on my Windows Vista
laptop, and in the process I've run into a rather strange problem. The Winkit
file installed properly and seems to work properly when I run it. However when
I try to install one of the other games I get the following error message.
"Can't create output file: c:\program files\kitchensinc\game name.exe," where
Game Name is obviously the name of the game I tried to install. This has
happened for every game I tried to run, the one exception of course being the
game menu itself. I'm wondering what, if anything, I can do about this. Any
help would be appreciated.
You have acquired the skill of Weaponry Theremin.
Your current level of mastery is 10 Apprentice.