Hello everyone. I just learnt how to save things to a CD-rom. Someone told
me to save my game set-up files to one and I've been doing that. When I save
the installation files, I get a, "confirm stream loss", message. The message
also says that there will be no information lost and no changes to the file
I want to save. I'm only saving the set-up files and not the fully unlocked
and installed games themselves.
I want to know if anyone knows about this and if it affects the game files?
Will the games let me install them to another computer or not?