you could, however be carefull.
I could for example pull the sounds from superliam, and use these.
I have sfx libs which are comercial but which I obtained.
these are not free sertainly not free for those to use just like that so I
can't.
You probably can get away with generic stuff, gun shots and standard stuff as
long as they are not tagged with a composer, you will have to play each one to
find out, if they are not you probably can get away with it.