Hi Johnny and Girlfriend Liz,

Cool! I'm glad that you two are having such fun with Puppy 1.  Thanks for
saying so.

On the other note, here are some suggestions we puzzled together while playing: 1. It'd be nice if one keep receiving a new plane after 5 kills even after the 15- gives one something to look forward to beside than eventually losing.

I guess that I could have more new planes awarded, but how many?  I would not
want it to be too many or an indefinite amount.

2. Be kind of nice if there's an optional aiming device one can use- for those of us with hearing issues... Both of us can only hear out of one ear, and that makes this type of game extremely challenging to say the least at times.
That being said, I did get a 38 kill count on the expert level...so meh...

I'm sorry, but several of my live action audio games such as Baseball, Homer on
a Harley, Mach 1, Mach 1 tts, Pong and Puppy 1 pretty much require stereo
listening.  I am not sure how I could create any of these games without the use
of panning the sounds.  Puppy 1 does though have the right control key and wind
sound to tell you where the enemy is directionally from you.

3. Maybe a way to turn quickly? It is very frustrating when you are turning left like maaad and end up not reaching the 0 in time no matter what rofl.

Your turn rate is always the same.  The thing is, the enemy planes are
scattered about the sky and they can be turning the same direction as you
trying to avoid you.  Just like in a real aerial dog fight.

4. Maybe a way to reverse course and move away from your enemies to line up for a better shot? With six planes coming at me on the expert level, that'd be very handy!

I'm sorry, but I just don't understand what you mean here.  You can't just
pluck your plane out of the sky and place it somewhere else.

5. I notice sometimes I have to shoot a plane like 15 times before it drops, and at times, I get the kill on one shot...maybe a key that'd do a damage report on the enemies?

I'm sorry, but if you hit the enemy even once it drops.  That's all it takes is
one hit.  Perhaps you are hitting an enemy plane that is behind the closest
one.  But also when there is more than one enemy in the sky, only the last one
sounds as if it is falling out of the sky and exploding.  The rest just explode
in the sky.

6. Suicide run...like the Japanese did...if I can't get them, maybe I can take one down with me?

I forgot to do that I guess.  Think that I meant for both planes to go down if
you fly right into one.  Guess as it is, you just fly right through it.

7. The ability to roll your plane...when the enemies come in for the kill, when you hear that mumbling voice that tells you you're about to die, maybe one can roll the plane to try to avoid the hit?

I'm sorry, but that is the whole gist of the game.  You must shoot the enemy
before you fly passed it.

BTW What he says is a Klingon war cry.  "It's a good day to die"  It's just played
backward.  And then just as he fires on you he says "Die"  Again backward.

That's about it...Again, a nice little game that has provided us with hours of fun rofl, and now I got to beat my own 38 expert kill record.

Thanks again and BFN

    Jim

Did I ever tell you that my puppy love turned into a full doggy stile thing?

j...@kitchensinc.net
http://www.kitchensinc.net
(440) 286-6920
Chardon Ohio USA