Simulator flight time is equivalent to real-world flight time.
Everything is realtime in the simulator.
So yes, it would take the same amount of time to flhy from Pa to Ca as
it would in real life.
That goes for all the flying you do in the simulator, unless you use
time acceleration. But that I think is a rather useless feature except
if you  can see and you want to get to a peace of seenery rather
quickly. Besides, it throws IYP off.
But yes, simulator flight time is the same as it’s real-world counterpart.

On 8/11/09, Josh <jkenn...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
> If I plan a flight from Philadelphia to california wouldit take very longin
> the simulator? is time in the sim analogous to real-time flight? also can
> you save your game and come back to it later?
>
> Josh
>
> Join me on klango at www.klango.net visit and sign my petition at:
> http://www.petitiononline.com/coda1234/petition.html
> and visit my blog at: http://jkenn337.klangoblog.net follow me on twitter at