ello list.
I am on level 4 of Technoshock. The problem I am having right now is that i'm
in a room with 2 pits in front of me, and a switch. However, if I atempt to
jump over one of the pits, rather than getting safely on the other side, I fall
right down the second pit. I'm 0 meeters from the first pit, and 1 meeters from
the second pit, and 3 meeters from the switch. Any suggestions? I mammaged to
go to the end of level 4 once but this was 2 years ago and I have forgotten how
I got around the pits. I have tried going east, west, north, etc, and I can't
get around both pits even by running east.