Wonder if you can get between them by stepping back a bit.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Sky Taylor
  To: Gamers Discussion list
  Sent: Saturday, August 15, 2009 8:48 PM
  Subject: [Audyssey] Technoshock help

  ello list.
  I am on level 4 of Technoshock. The problem I am having right now is that i'm
in a room with 2 pits in front of me, and a switch. However, if I atempt to
jump over one of the pits, rather than getting safely on the other side, I fall
right down the second pit. I'm 0 meeters from the first pit, and 1 meeters from
the second pit, and 3 meeters from the switch. Any suggestions? I mammaged to
go to the end of level 4 once but this was 2 years ago and I have forgotten how
I got around the pits. I have tried going east, west, north, etc, and I can't
get around both pits even by running east.

  Virus Database (VPS): 090815-0, 08/15/2009
  Tested on: 8/15/2009 11:09:23 PM