Yep. It's perfectly possible to beat the game. I've done it several times.
You have acquired the skill of Weaponry Theremin.
Your current level of mastery is 10 Apprentice.
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Tuesday, August 18, 2009 2:23 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] energy in alien outback

The maximum amount of energy allowed is 150 percent. It think this is stated in the user's guide. So, if you obtain a packet of energy as a bonus from the saucers, and you're already at the maximum allowed, sorry, but that's all you can get. It adds challenge to the game.
---
Shepherds are the best beasts.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Nicol" <0722001...@vodamail.co.za>