Hello

I was googling around for a free, accessible rpg text-based engine & I found
the TBG engine suite. It's fairly advanced, seeing that it's freeware. It
supports the creation of rooms, weapons, spells, skills, status conditions,
items, npcs etc. I've not varified it's full capabilities seeing that I've only
spent an hour with it. One bad thing about it though is that it is very poorly
documented. Choosing the help > documentation does nothing!

Anyway, the url is http://www.airheadgaming.com/

I also found the dead shoals mud library, but it's too advanced for my taste.
Does anyone know of other rpg game engines? I tried my luck on the last crusade
rpg game maker but it didn't turn out very well.

Cheers
Dickson

database 4353 (20090820) __________

http://www.eset.com