Hello

Yes, it's almost universally accessible with jaws. The only thing that's really bugging me about it is the appauling lack of documentation. This program has been replaced by a different one, though of course it is not accessible as this one, that's why I stick with it. I'm also testing quest, another rpg system & it looks better than this one, though I'm currently having a little trouble it, it crashing for no reason whatsoever.

Dickson

From: "Kellie and my lovable Lady J." <pebbles...@sbcglobal.net>
Sent: Saturday, August 22, 2009 9:04 PM
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] the TBG engine suite

So as far as you can tell these rpg creators are fully accessible? just curious. lol I doubt I could ever even begin to use it but... curious minds want to know.
Kellie and my lovable Lady J.
Resident Adviser, Guide Dogs for the Blind Oregon campus
www.guidedogs.com
----- Original Message ----- From: "Dickson Tan" <dickson.j...@gmail.com>