Hi Nicol,
Have you installed XNA Framework 3.0? Entombed uses XNA not DirectX. So if you don't have the new XNA Framework installed the game will crash.

Nicol wrote:
HI all
I want to try out entombed so I went to audiogames.net and I selected
entombed in the combo box.
Then I clicked on the  download link given for entombed.
I downloaded and installed the game fine, but when I tried to launch it I
get a screen with these buttons:
Send error report
And don't send.
What is wrong?
I have the latest direct x and .net framework.