To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Monday, August 24, 2009 6:12 PM
Subject: [Audyssey] Question on Cyber assault

Hi Johnie,

Just wondering with that recording... did you edit anything? The
echoing of jaws for cool effects? Kinda cool how it does that if you
in fact didn't edit anything.

Also, are all areas like that or at least most of them so when I get
it I'd be with sound throughout mudschool and things?

That recording made me slightly interested, and the sounds make it
interesting grinding for stuff.

Thanks.