Hi all.
I am getting rather frustrated, because I have not  found things to complete my
quest in core exiles.
I am told to find 20 raders in the farpoint systems, 2 systems, i am told to go
to the training areas.
ok for those that have played, where are all the ships?
And which ones count?
I have managed to get 8 so far but I'd like to know where each is at and what
counts unless its random.
I at first started quitting the mission and restarting it but if I can do this
one maybe just maybe I will get lucky.
I may try again but if this does not work I will have to go to trade for a bit,
I was getting quite good at defending the universe but my targets are slippery
misers.