Lol! An unmanned, er, I mean, unmonkeyed cannon!
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Nicol Oosthuizen
  To: gamers@audyssey.org
  Sent: Tuesday, August 25, 2009 2:20 AM
  Subject: [Audyssey] the beach level of monkey business

  HI all

  I want to share something with you which I have picked up.

  So let me start this post with a

  Possible

  Big

  Spoiler

  In case this is a spoiler to anyone.

  Those of you who read the manual of monkey business, will remember that
  the manual said, there is a monkey on the ship firing a cannon. Well, I
  have done an experiment.

  After catching all the   monkeys on the beach, I head over to the ship
  and catch the monkey on the ship .

  So I went down to the beach again, and guess what?

  If I get near the ocean, the cannon still fires cannon balls at me.

  So there is a slight correction  josh have to make in the manual.

  It appears that no monkey is in fact firing the cannon.

  The cannon is firing the cannon balls by itself.

  Its just something to thinka bout.

  Please Note: This email and its contents are subject to our email legal
notice which can be viewed at http://www.sars.gov.za/Email_Disclaimer.pdf

  Virus Database (VPS): 090824-0, 08/24/2009
  Tested on: 8/25/2009 2:45:55 AM