News from L-works:
I am hoping in the next week to release super egg hunt 1.3. But I'm looking for
any bugs or changes you might have found. The major update in this release will
be new modes. What are new modes you ask? Well I've listed the possible modes
below.

normal game:
standard game with eggs, chickens, clocks. The mode that has always been in the
game.
survival mode
collect as many eggs, but once a chicken touches you, it's game over. Every ten
seconds, the chicken gets a little faster.
chicken coop
smaller grid, and more chickens
minute rush:
collect as many eggs in 60 seconds as possible. no chickens and no clocks.
classic
just eggs

Feel free to leave any comments you have.

Liam