Hi Mathias,
First, thanks very much, I heard of WLS, but could never find it. My question is, I know you said these games run in DOS, but do you know if I can play them properly with JAWS? Do you have a DOS screen reader or a computer with DOS, or how do you play them? I will test myself, but I have many projects to finish and I'm not going to start in case I can't stop! Ari