Nicol,
I wouldn't worry about it. The e-mail sent to you is quite obviously a prank. Someone is pulling a joke on you. For one thing it is full of technical errors, and whoever wrote the original message doesn't know as much about computers as he claims he does. For example, the author of the message says, "I tampered with the ssarah game in such a way that it will read your IP
address  even though you are not on the net."
This is an out and out falsehood. When you are not connected to the internet you don't have an IP address unless you have a local network in your home. Since most people don't have a local network in their home you aren't likely to have an IP address when off line. There are plenty of several other technical inaccuracies in this persons e-mail proving the person is an idiot, and can't be taken seriously. It is in my mind just a joke someone is pulling on you.