When I tried to make a new key in the editor itself, it doesn't seem to want to take the numpad keys. When it prompted me to enter keystroke, I hit numpad1 and it showed up as:
1NUMPAD1, and when I saved, that key's gone.
So, I tried the other way, typing #GKey numpad1 {inventory} and that got it made, but then when I went to check that key, it is not asigned to any script rofl. Any hint on how to make this properly?