Thanks,
Hayden

-----Original Message-----
From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Tristan B
Sent: Monday, September 14, 2009 3:10 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] About ACE Games

I will be putting up a mirror. I will begin the upload tomorrow or later 
tonight.
The url will be
http://TrekGames.net/ace
http://TrekGames.net
is not just Cosmos either. It
soon will be thehold a host other games :).
Hope this helps.

Tristan B

TrekGames.net

Cosmos -
TrekGames.net, port 1234.

----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Hayden Presley" <hdpres...@hotmail.com>
To: "'Gamers Discussion list'" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Monday, September 14, 2009 11:15 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] About ACE Games


> Hi,
> I've seen the new site all ready, I'm actually wondering if he will have
> some kind of archive of the old ACE Games site.
> Thanks,
> Hayden
>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
> Behalf Of Nick Helms
> Sent: Sunday, September 13, 2009 9:08 PM
> To: Gamers Discussion list
> Subject: Re: [Audyssey] About ACE Games
>
> Ace games is now gone.
> Tristan has since built a moo called Cosmos, wich is a "Space-based moo"
> For the game's website, go to
> Trekgames.net
> The
> Acegamesonline.net
> Address will mirror the
> Trekgames.net
> Address.
> Thanks,
> Nick
>
>
> On 9/14/09, Hayden Presley <hdpres...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>> Hi Everyone,
>>
>> My name is Hayden, and I'm new to this list. My question is concerning
>> Tristen of what used to be ACE Games, and about the Mario game recently
>> mentioned on this list. Is there some way to get to the old ACE Games
> site?
>> If so, I would like to know, since I had this Mario game up until my
>> computer crashed a few weeks ago.
>>
>> Hayden
>>
>> ---
>> Gamers mailing list __ Gamers@audyssey.org
>> If you want to leave the list, send E-mail to
>> gamers-unsubscr...@audyssey.org.
>> You can make changes or update your subscription via the web, at
>> http://audyssey.org/mailman/listinfo/gamers_audyssey.org.
>> All messages are archived and can be searched and read at
>> http://www.mail-archive.com/gam...@audyssey.org.
>> If you have any questions or concerns regarding the management of the
> list,
>> please send E-mail to gamers-ow...@audyssey.org.
>>
>
>
> -- 
> website: Nickhelms.net
> sip phone number: 360-526-6509
> Skype: Nickster919
> twitter: Nickster919
>
> ---
> Gamers mailing list __ Gamers@audyssey.org
> If you want to leave the list, send E-mail to
> gamers-unsubscr...@audyssey.org.
> You can make changes or update your subscription via the web, at
> http://audyssey.org/mailman/listinfo/gamers_audyssey.org.
> All messages are archived and can be searched and read at
> http://www.mail-archive.com/gam...@audyssey.org.
> If you have any questions or concerns regarding the management of the 
> list,
> please send E-mail to gamers-ow...@audyssey.org.
>
>
> ---
> Gamers mailing list __ Gamers@audyssey.org
> If you want to leave the list, send E-mail to 
> gamers-unsubscr...@audyssey.org.
> You can make changes or update your subscription via the web, at
> http://audyssey.org/mailman/listinfo/gamers_audyssey.org.
> All messages are archived and can be searched and read at
> http://www.mail-archive.com/gam...@audyssey.org.
> If you have any questions or concerns regarding the management of the 
> list,
> please send E-mail to gamers-ow...@audyssey.org. 


---
Gamers mailing list __ Gamers@audyssey.org
If you want to leave the list, send E-mail to
gamers-unsubscr...@audyssey.org.
You can make changes or update your subscription via the web, at
http://audyssey.org/mailman/listinfo/gamers_audyssey.org.
All messages are archived and can be searched and read at
http://www.mail-archive.com/gam...@audyssey.org.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the management of the list,
please send E-mail to gamers-ow...@audyssey.org.


---
Gamers mailing list __ Gamers@audyssey.org
If you want to leave the list, send E-mail to gamers-unsubscr...@audyssey.org.
You can make changes or update your subscription via the web, at
http://audyssey.org/mailman/listinfo/gamers_audyssey.org.
All messages are archived and can be searched and read at
http://www.mail-archive.com/gam...@audyssey.org.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the management of the list,
please send E-mail to gamers-ow...@audyssey.org.

Reply via email to