Hi all:

Was wondering if people knew any muds out there which were you could get
your skills built up from use and not from killing. In other words if I
wanted to learn how to build something the only way I would learn how to do
it was through use. I hate and I mean despise muds where you have to get exp
from killing. I want a mud that will reward me for doing a task and getting
exp and/or  building my skills up through use and doing something.

If anyone knows such a mud please let me know. I really am not fond of muds
that are mid evil in theme but if I can find a mud that has that type of
learning I may try it out.

Also do not want any muds that reward you for just being on line and the
skills are built up based upon time on line.