Yeah, I'm pretty sure it'll be all worth the excite and waiting. Tekken has
never disappointed me, though I've never been good at it really. I'm an average
player, but am trying to get better... and speaking of tekken, here's an
example of the new version of the tekken force mode found in t6.    It's be
renamed to scenario campaign, but sounds just like tekken force. except in 3d.
But the concept is still the same from what I can see. Run around a stage and
beat down enemies as much as possible. And better yet, you can acquire weapons
in scenario campaign... like the machinegun used in this clip. Enjoy!
http://www.sendspace.com/file/si4cvd