Actually, the message thread reminded me that one can do this in places where it's accepted. ... Like Twitter. So rather than everyone, including me, going off topic, let's all take it to Twitter. I'm ragallegos there if anyone cares.

On 9/22/2009 2:41 PM, Yohandy wrote:
*Sigh*. was it really necessary to post that to the list? We all wonder
all sorts of things on all sorts of topics, and we don't post every
little thing that crosses our mind to this list. You do this constantly
and it is off topic.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Nicol" <nicoljaco...@telkomsa.net>
To: "gamers" <Gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Tuesday, September 22, 2009 2:32 PM
Subject: [Audyssey] something interesting in rauls' sod walk through

HI all
I would like to bring up a very interesting point in raul, our
co-moderator's shades of doom walk through.
this came out while raul was demonstrating how to kill the 2 mutant
humans
shooting at the player in a room in area2.
each of the mutant humans is standing on an opposit corner and they both
shoot at the player.
raul shared his strategy of how to kill the 2 humans without losing too
much health.
I cannot remember raul's exact words, but I can remember he used the word
rambo.
he said something like:
"some people just go into the room and shoot like rambo."
in the way raul used the word rambo, he insinuated that rambo shoots
without strategy.
and here is where I politely wish to disagree with raul.
friends of mine who share my flat with me, have watched the rambo movies
twice and they clearly told me that rambo indeed does use strategies when
shooting.
they told me that rambo is very wake up, he does not just run and shoot
without strategy.
He definitley does use strategy.
I do not expect of raul to correct that bit in his recording, I just
thought
of bringing this up.
its interesting to me how raul sees rambo.
I wonder why raul thinks that rambo shoots without strategy?
and my friends indeed watched the same movies of rambo everybody
knows, the
old movies of years ago.

list,

Raul A. Gallegos