Hello. If you have issues with my style of walk through, please write me privately to avoid cluttering the list and if it's constructive criticism, we can discuss it. Otherwise, this is just using up valuable electrons. Also, we may have to agree to disagree because whether it's a maze or not, the way the GMA games engine does things is via a grid system. Heck, I can break it down to the mathematics if you like, but I don't wish to make anyone's head explode.

Many thanks.