And what is the link?

-----Original Message-----
From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of shaun everiss
Sent: Wednesday, September 23, 2009 10:25 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Question about Show Down

it should be on usagamesinteractive.com
hmm it aint.
well phil if you could send that file if you have it to tom that would rock.
if you can't get a copy I can probably dropbox it for a short while.

in fact I may just do that now, or rather just did its going up now.
I'll put a link to the list, however so others can get it and so tom can put
it on his site.
on that note I'll also upload the lw soundpack that was on the usagames
site.
tom if you want to shove these over it means its all up there.
Note I'll leave the files for a bit maybe a month or so, but not to much
longer than that as I am doing projects that need to use a bit of the space
At 12:45 p.m. 24/09/2009, you wrote:
>Hayden,
>
>Unfortunately I no longer have this game either, I discontinued it long ago
and have not bothered keeping a copy on my machine. I'll ask to see if a
friend of mine still has it lying around somewhere, but I doubt it.