Hi,
No, I don't have Showdown. Once I get a copy I can drop it in the PB Games folder. that is assuming I can find enough time in the day to upload anything to the server. the LW Soundpack is sitting here waiting to go up, but I've been tied up with more pressing matters.

shaun everiss wrote:
it should be on usagamesinteractive.com
hmm it aint.
well phil if you could send that file if you have it to tom that would rock.
if you can't get a copy I can probably dropbox it for a short while.

in fact I may just do that now, or rather just did its going up now.
I'll put a link to the list, however so others can get it and so tom can put it
on his site.
on that note I'll also upload the lw soundpack that was on the usagames site.
tom if you want to shove these over it means its all up there.
Note I'll leave the files for a bit maybe a month or so, but not to much longer
than that as I am doing projects that need to use a bit of the space