Hi Hayri,
Um...Pardon for asking, but why are you asking me? This game is not one of my games.

Smile.

Hayri Tulumcu wrote:
Hello Thomas Ward, I have one question about the Three-D Velocity. I do not know what I'm doing wrong when I will land my plane but something goes wrong there then. I located a file on sendspace again so you and the others can hear what I am possibly doing wrong. ---