To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Saturday, September 26, 2009 5:21 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Three-D Velocity

It could well be that it had managed for you to make a safe landing because it is apparently only Munawar Bijani who can do it. I do the following when I ease off the ground: I start with to keep up arrow until the plane itself should have fired up the engine. I press G while I'm up in the air. I have shot it is now a time to be shot down and starts slump by holding the arrow down until the plane is in the statue where you can regulate speed. I put my speed to 500 RPM and 169 in air velocity. I ensure that I pay tribute to the tone to be in the same tone all the time so I wait until I can fly into the landing gang again. I begin to dive very slowly because I want to see if I can get down to the 100 feet before that you can get safely down. So the question is why you can press G again when you are below 1000 feet? I make a small sound clip.