Hi Nick. I'm not sure what you're trying to program, but if you want lessons
in html, xhtml, php, css, SQL, java, and more try:

For some reason, even though I type the link in correct code, they aren't
working right, so below is what the address is supposed to be if you copy
and paste it.

http://www.w3schools.com

But, I hope the link will work correctly. I've been taking these lessons as
I'm working on building my own website from scratch. At the end of each
lesson is a small quiz of 20 questions to see how well you learnt the
course, but it's up to you if you want to go back and reread the course or
not.
However, if you think you're good enough and might be able to use one for a
job or something in the programming field; you can pay to take the full exam
and get a legitimate certificate for css, xhtml, and others.

I hope this helps a bit. Good luck.
Chastity