Hey Guys!

You might remember, a while back, my email asking about a pause feature in
ten-pin alley, because of a bash we were having for my fiance's birthday.

Well that was last night... I think!  I just wanted to let you know it was a
wow, everyone, even the sighted people, had a blast, and loved the game to
bits. I'm also proud to say that I whupped everyone raw! won by about 100
points, got 280. Only messed up at the end, man I was so bummed!

Anyway, before I get into any trouble for going off topic, just want to thank
Phil and Josh again for such an amazing game, and to urge anyone who hasn't
already, to try it, it really is a great idea for a party!

Take care all.

Lulu.
Now faith, hope, love abide, these three. But the greatest of these is love.