With a score like that, I'm curious as to what skill level and what aiming method was being used? That's an awesome score, for sure. Glad the party went well, especially hearing that the sighted people loved the game! That's really refreshing news that they realize that you don't have to see the action, and that they can play games just as we do.
---
Shepherds are the best beasts.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Louise Keel" <louise.k...@comproom.co.uk>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Sunday, September 27, 2009 5:10 AM
Subject: [Audyssey] Ten-Pin Alley Party.

Hey Guys!

You might remember, a while back, my email asking about a pause feature in ten-pin alley, because of a bash we were having for my fiance's birthday.

Well that was last night... I think! I just wanted to let you know it was a wow, everyone, even the sighted people, had a blast, and loved the game to bits. I'm also proud to say that I whupped everyone raw! won by about 100 points, got 280. Only messed up at the end, man I was so bummed!

Anyway, before I get into any trouble for going off topic, just want to thank Phil and Josh again for such an amazing game, and to urge anyone who hasn't already, to try it, it really is a great idea for a party!

Take care all.

Lulu.
Now faith, hope, love abide, these three. But the greatest of these is love.