Hi Wayne,

Welcome to the Audyssey list.

I hope that you might stop by my web site and check out some of my twenty some
totally free totally accessible games.

The games are

Baseball, BattleShip, Black Jack, Bop It, Concentration, Craps, Draw Poker,
Football, Golf, Hangman, Homer on a Harley, Life, Mach 1, Mach 1 tts, Master
Mind, Monopoly, Pong, Puppy1, Roulette, Simon, Skunk, Slot Machine, Snakes and
Ladders, Spanker, Star Mule, Trivia game engine, Trucker and Yahtzee

BFN

    Jim

Kitchen's Inc, for games that are up to 110 percent funner to play.

j...@kitchensinc.net
http://www.kitchensinc.net
(440) 286-6920
Chardon Ohio USA