Hi Jana,

No, Mach 1 tts is not supposed to just start your engine and immediately give
you a time for that round.  Truthfully I do not know why or how it would do
that.  I do not believe that it is doing that on any other computer.  May I
suggest that you try un installing the game by running the uninmach.bat file
and then try installing the game again from my web site.

I am also a bit confused as to why in your last message you asked about how to
run the pit road, as you were getting a penalty when you did.  Sounds like the
game was running ok then.

Sorry, but I don't know what else to say.

BFN

    Jim

Check my web site for my free blind accessible pc dos and windows games.

j...@kitchensinc.net
http://www.kitchensinc.net
(440) 286-6920
Chardon Ohio USA