Hi Shaun,

Yes, the speech is interruptible in Mach 1 tts just like it is in all of my
games, even in the menus.  I think that is the way that it should be.  That way
you can arrow through the menu quicker.  Guess that a person needs to be
lighter on the fingers if you want to fully hear each of the menu items.

HTH

BFN