It's fun until you get burned out on it from doing too much of it. I know from experience. I used to work in a call center for 40 hours a week, and the last thing I wanted to do was to come home and get on the darned telephone. You can be enthusiastic about your work, and I am enthusiastic about the job I will be starting next month, but you gotta watch out and do not overdo it. Ther actually is such a thing as having too much of a good thing, especially when people demand more and more from you on a daily basis. Believe me.
---
Shepherds are the best beasts.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Josh" <jkenn...@gmail.com>
To: "gamers list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Friday, October 09, 2009 7:33 AM
Subject: [Audyssey] l-works

Hey,
maybe I'm just weird but if I were a plumber and loved my job I would call my wife during the day and tell her to block the toilets and sinks so I could come home and fix them. If you really love your job you would want to do it at home and at work and all the time and it would be fun fun fun! And then you could take breaks and go on vacation for a week or so and do other fun things then ccome back to your fun job! When I start my job as an access technology trainer I think I will enjoy it so much I will want to do it until I'm 90 or more. Teaching people to use computers is fun and fixing them is fun and testing new software is fun! And ssince it is so much fun for me I am going to ask my employer if I can have extra work to do at home because my work will be fun fun fun for me me me yayayayayyyyayayyyy! yes work is fun!

Josh

Josh

download Klango, its free at www.klango.net
download Vinux at www.vinux.org.uk