To: "Gamers Discussion list" <Gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Sunday, October 11, 2009 9:15 PM
Subject: [Audyssey] Entoomed question on gold and secondary charactors

Hi, and possibly this has been answered before, but I'm not sure. I was using the original version that first came out of the Entoomed game which I had no problems with at all. Then, I seen there was a later version, 9.5 and I downloaded it and installed it and now I'm getting error messages like when I try picking up stuff off the ground; it picks up something else instead of the item I want and then I get an error.

Anyway, that's a bug that really needs fixing, but that wasn't my main question. When my original warrior rescues a person from the dongeon and that secondary person attains a level it says that person now can have another job. How do you get into the secondary person's stats to give it a new job? I've tried everything, but all I can get are the points and stats for my original person I created at the beginning.

Also in the newer version we can pick up gold pieces. What is the gold for and where does it go when you pick it up? It isn't listed in the inventory list so you never know how much you have in the first place. What do I do with it once I figure out where it is after I pick it up?

How do you allocate skill points? I went down the menu for this action and it says you can allocate points to armor, swords, heal, and other things, but it never lets you know if you selected a thing to allocate points to so you never know if you choose swords if points went to swords after you hit save changes button?

When is version ten coming out?

Thanks. Any answers would be appreciated.
Chastity