What are the rocks for?
I notice that if your pet dies, it sheet doesn't disappear from the 'C' function and you cannot equipped your other characters cause it keeps targetting the pet. This a bug?

Also, so far I've not been able to get the observe skill to learn anything, any one got any luck on this?

Does anyone know if the second skill of the fortuneteller class do? I mean it says things like 'a leopard standing against the moon, this looks good' but doesn't seem to do anything?

Also, I've unlocked two secret cards...are there more? Don't tell me what they are, just a yes or no be fine.

Thanks

Johnny ST Tai

LIVE AND WALK WITH CONFIDENCE.

Interpersonal and Social Relationship Counselling-also offering private, one on one self defense training- call or email to book your appointment today!

johnnyti...@shaw.ca

1-604-275-2795

Listen to, or buy our music at:

http://www.musicsubmit.com/thecat