From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of The Kolesar Brothers
Sent: Monday, October 12, 2009 9:06 AM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] were to down load games?

Hi Lisa, from ron Kolesar and Leader Dog Boz.
First go to
kitchensinc.net
This is Mr. Jim Kitchen's web page full of free windows games.
If you're into flying? Check out his puppy one  flying game.
Then go to BSC Games. Their web page is
www.bscgames.com
Here there's demos of the games for a roughly ten day demo of each game. The

game I would highly recommend are as follows:
Pipe one or two. Pipe one is classic pipe and pipe two is the blast chamber
version which i had a blast helping to bug test.
Then there's troopanum and then there's hunter.
Then go to
www.bpcprograms.com
Then go to their down load page.
The one main game to down load that is still a beta version or still being
worked on is the Three D Velocity flying simulator for we blind pilot love
to be's.
The best way to describe this is a cross between the two movies top gun and
iron eagles.
So you have come to the right place to ask your gaming questions.
Have fun.
Ron and Boz dog number two since 93 and now in 04.
Matt & Ron Kolesar & there great Dogs!

kolesar16...@roadrunner.com