thanks for that man, your recordings are always awesome..

-----Mensagem original-----
De: "Angellko21" <lukas86.kak...@seznam.cz>
Para: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Data: Sexta, 16 de Outubro de 2009 09:12
Assunto: [Audyssey] Virtua tennis 2009 versus Top spin

Dear friends,here is recording of Virtua tennis 2009 and Top spin.In Virtua
tennis 2009 I am Roger Federer and it is very easy,I won 6.0.But in Top
spin,hm,it is difficult.But now I am winning too.I recommend
headphones,especially to listen Top spin,it is stereo and it is good.And
there is link:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/qyrfin

Happy listening
Luká¹ Kakara