To: "'Gamers Discussion list'" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Friday, October 16, 2009 11:23 AM
Subject: [Audyssey] Core exile markets

Hi all,

Am trying to sell some refined chemicles. But I can't seem to find anywhere on the markets. but if I go to the medical places I can see them but they're at a much lower price than I bought them for. Is there anything I can do to
sell them? Also the place that I can see which does sell them is not on my
plotter. Is that because I haven't reached a high enough lvl yet?

Many thanks.