I tend to agree with you on that Thomas. If I don't have either the Shotgun or the sword I tend to run from the Centaurs, although that does usually mean that I take quite a bit of a beating from them. Of course it's really cool when the Shotgun is just right behind that Centaur that's been roasting you and so you can turn around and give him what for LOL. As for Kerberos, I find that you can take him down fairly quickly if you use the sword and can manage to back off after hitting him a few times so your strength can recharge.
Vender: No pizza. Only Khlav Kalash.
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Sunday, October 18, 2009 12:56 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Somewhat good MOTA Review

Hi Kevin,
Lol! That was certainly an amusing review. Profanity an dall. I especially got a laugh out of you calling the centaur a dude. Definitely worth a couple of chuckles. Now, do you want a couple of pointers? When battling the centaurs you will want to depend on your heavier weapons like shotguns and uzis. Leave the pistol and magnum, if possible, for the skeletons and amazons. Not only will it balance out your ammo it will balance out your strength with the various enemies on the level too. As for Kerberos you need serious firepower to take him down, and if you don't have that firepower best to avoid him, grab the stuff in the room, and run like hell for the exit.

HTH