From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of James Homuth
Sent: Tuesday, October 20, 2009 1:01 AM
To: 'Gamers Discussion list'
Subject: [Audyssey] CMUD supports Simutronics by default.

CMUD, which looks like a replacement to the apparently discontinued ZMUD,
has Simutronics support built in by default. You don't need the front-end
wizard to make use of it. Now, last time I used ZMUD it required some
tweeking to actually play nice with JAWS (don't have any other screenreaders
to test it on), but it was doable. If the same still holds true, it might be
a viable replacement to the need to run their front-end program just to
extract the authentication token. For a detailed feature list:
http://www.zuggsoft.com/page.php?p=cmud
<http://www.zuggsoft.com/page.php?p=cmud&file=cmud/features.htm>
&file=cmud/features.htm