Hi Hayden,
That file is a private test build of MOTA beta 8 for another gamer that was having problems with the standard MOTA beta 8 build. I decided to create a couple of test builds to see if I could resolve the bugs/problems on his system. Now, that I know how to resolve said bugs and problems it will be in the patch I'm releasing later today or tomorrow.

HTH

Hayden Presley wrote:
Hi Thomas,

I think this question was ask earlier, but what exactly is the "Test 1.zip?
for on the page?

Hayden