Hi.
I got quite bored a couple days ago.
So I created this soundpack for lw based on thesilent hunter 4 system.
I have not got the torps noise quite right, my plan is to have quieter engines,
and maybe a radar system.
Most other stuff sounds good.
I plum forgot about this and then whilst on a last minute chat with pkb on the
test group I was asked to post it.
so here it is on sendspace make what additions you want, this is a free pack,
when I get  destroyer command I may put this in here.
I eventually want to upgrade lw at least in sound to today's subs.
or at least try.
I never expected someone to want this.
this is like an early early alpha, or something, since I didn't even think
anyone would want this this is like the first version.
get it while its hot.
Should stay on sendspace for a bit.
if you are in pkb you should have the file already if not you should get that.
I will try to russle up the rest of the stuff I need in the next month or so.
Hopefully I can get something going, actually I have other weird ideas on
themes, will put those together at some point.